- Written by Chris Combs, Chris, and 15 other contributors.
- No longer in active development. The package author has archived this project and the repository is read-only.
- Before being archived, it had 354 commits and 28 releases before being archived.
- There are 11 open issues and no open pull requests. The last issue was closed 2 years ago and the last pull request was merged/closed about 1 year ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- MIT licensed
- 287 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
A protocol to serialize Swift structs and classes for encoding and decoding.
CompatibilityFull Build Results
Last updated on 10 Mar 2022