- Written by Michael Rozenblat and 7 other contributors.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README.
- In development for over 1 year, with 105 commits and 32 releases.
- There is 1 open issue and no open pull requests. The last issue was closed 1 day ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 2 months ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- No licenseWhy should you not use unlicensed code?
- 31 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Pendo captures product usage data, gathers user feedback, and lets you communicate in-app to onboard, educate, and guide users to value