- Written by Daniel Cardona Rojas and 3 other contributors.
- In development for 2 years, with 13 commits and 2 releases.
- There is 1 open issue and no open pull requests. The last issue was closed about 1 year ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 10 months ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- No licenseWhy should you not use unlicensed code?
- 37 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
A flexible string masking and formatting library
CompatibilityFull Build Results
Last updated on 14 Jan 2022