- Written by KarimEbrahem and 1 other contributor.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README or LICENSE.
- In development for 2 years, with 27 commits and 2 releases.
- There are no open issues and no open pull requests. The last pull request was merged/closed 2 years ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- Unknown licenseWhy is this package's license unknown?
- 12 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
- No macros
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Select a package version:
DrivenUI is an iOS SDK which makes introducing and building Server Driven UI feature into iOS Applications much more convenient.