- Written by Valerio Mazzeo.
- No longer in active development. The package author has archived this project and the repository is read-only.
- Before being archived, it had 7 commits and 3 releases before being archived.
- There are no open issues and 2 open pull requests. The last issue was closed 3 years ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 4 years ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- MIT licensed
- 21 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
- No macros
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Select a package version:
Generic Any? data encapsulation meant to facilitate the transformation of loosely typed objects using Codable.