- Written by andrey, Alexei Lozovsky, and 40 other contributors.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README or LICENSE.
- In development for 8 years, with 1,810 commits and 38 releases.
- There are 18 open issues and 5 open pull requests. The last issue was closed 3 days ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 2 days ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- Apache 2.0 licensed
- 1,658 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Easy to use cryptographic framework for data protection: secure messaging with forward secrecy and secure data storage. Has unified APIs across 14 platforms.