- Written by andrey, Alexei Lozovsky, and 42 other contributors.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README or LICENSE.
- In development for 9 years, with 1,827 commits and 40 releases.
- There are 22 open issues and 3 open pull requests. The last issue was closed 20 days ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 4 days ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- Apache 2.0 licensed
- 1,777 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
- No macros
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Select a package version:
Easy to use cryptographic framework for data protection: secure messaging with forward secrecy and secure data storage. Has unified APIs across 14 platforms.