- Written by Francisco Diaz and 3 other contributors.
- No longer in active development. The package author has archived this project and the repository is read-only.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README or LICENSE.
- Before being archived, it had 234 commits and 25 releases before being archived.
- There are 6 open issues and no open pull requests. The last issue was closed 7 months ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 4 months ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- MIT licensed
- 36 stars
- 3 libraries
- 1 executable
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
SwiftInspector is a command line tool built on top of SwiftSyntax to help inspect usage of Swift code