How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Lua language, patched so it can be called from iOS apps
- Written by HOLZSCHUCH Nicolas and 3 other contributors.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README.
- In development for 5 years, with 31 commits and no releases.
- There are no open issues and no open pull requests. The last issue was closed 4 years ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 9 months ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- No licenseWhy should you not use unlicensed code?
- 32 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins