When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Select a package version:
Swift Package for ImglyKit
- Written by Alexander Schiewe, Leon Dudlik, and Tim Weisseisen.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README.
- In development for 2 years, with 33 commits and 30 releases.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- No licenseWhy should you not use unlicensed code?
- no stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
- No macros