- Written by Jeremy Howard and 2 other contributors.
- In development for 3 years, with 31 commits and 2 releases.
- There are 7 open issues and 1 open pull request. The last issue was closed 3 years ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 3 years ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- No licenseWhy should you not use unlicensed code?
- 198 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Basic math functions for float and double in Swift
CompatibilityFull Build Results
Last updated on 21 Mar 2019