- Written by JP Simard and 1 other contributor.
- In development for 5 years, with 43 commits and 11 releases.
- There are no open issues and no open pull requests. The last pull request was merged/closed 3 years ago.
- This package depends on 7 other packages.
- No licenseWhy should you not use unlicensed code?
- 8 stars
- No libraries
- 1 executable
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
A tool to automatically insert explicit `self` references in the Swift files in the current directory.
CompatibilityFull Build Results
Last updated on 28 Aug 2019