- Written by Jason Rendel and 32 other contributors.
- No longer in active development. The package author has archived this project and the repository is read-only.
- Before being archived, it had 253 commits and 22 releases before being archived.
- There are 36 open issues and 6 open pull requests. The last issue was closed 11 months ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 3 years ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- MIT licensed
- 1,577 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
- No macros
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Select a package version:
A simple wrapper for the iOS Keychain to allow you to use it in a similar fashion to User Defaults. Written in Swift.