When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
Select a package version:
Swift Custom Operators for Mathematical Notation
- Written by Mattt and 6 other contributors.
- No longer in active development. The package author has archived this project and the repository is read-only.
- Before being archived, it had 88 commits and 2 releases before being archived.
- There are no open issues and no open pull requests. The last issue was closed 5 years ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 5 years ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- MIT licensed
- 1,155 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
- No macros