- Written by Mark Powell and 1 other contributor.
- In development for over 1 year, with 15 commits and 6 releases.
- There are no open issues and no open pull requests. The last pull request was merged/closed 9 months ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- No licenseWhy should you not use unlicensed code?
- 6 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
ScanBarcodes is a SwiftUI view that scans barcodes using an iPhone or iPad camera.
CompatibilityFull Build Results
Last updated on 2 May 2022