- Written by Zac Cohan and 3 other contributors.
- This package includes binary-only targets where source code may not be available. There may be more info available in the README or LICENSE.
- In development for 2 years, with 69 commits and 35 releases.
- There are no open issues and no open pull requests. The last pull request was merged/closed 29 days ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- Unknown licenseWhy is this package's license unknown?
- 619 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
- No plugins
How you add this package to your project depends on what kind of project you're developing.
When working with an Xcode project:
When working with a Swift Package Manager manifest:
A powerful Swift framework for evaluating mathematical expressions
CompatibilityFull Build Results
Last updated on 19 Nov 2022