- In development for 3 years, with 85 commits and 13 releases.
- There are no open issues and no open pull requests. The last issue was closed 2 years ago and the last pull request was merged/closed 2 years ago.
- This package has no package dependencies.
- MIT licensed
- 393 stars
- 1 library
- No executables
KeyPathKit is a library that provides the standard functions to manipulate data along with a call-syntax that relies on typed keypaths to make the call sites as short and clean as possible.
- 1.6.1 and master220.127.116.11.25.1
- 1.6.1 and masteriOSmacOS(Intel)macOS(ARM)LinuxtvOSwatchOS
- Release Notes